Monday, July 03, 2023

MAMA ELEPHANT - JUNE2023 DESIGNER SERIES

 Hi, there! It's Vera here today and I'll be sharing my card featuring the Mama Elephant Pop-Up Trellis Bloom - Creative Cuts and Banner Greetings - Creative Cuts.

I created a birthday card by paired with the images from Boxed Drinks and Festive Tree set.

  • I started by stamping all images from Boxed Drinks and Festive Tree with Memento Rich Cocoa Ink on Bristol paper, colored them with Copic markers, and cut them out with coordinating creative cuts.
  • For the panel card, I die-cut the Quilted Cover - Creative Cuts on pink card stock
  • Next, I die-cut the  Pop-Up Trellis Bloom and assembly to the card.
  • here is the inside look of the card:

Mama Elephant products used:

Boxed Drinks stamp and Creative Cuts
Festive Tree stamp and Creative Cuts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)