Wednesday, June 28, 2023

MAMA ELEPHANT - YUMMY SNACKS

 Hi there! I am sharing my card for Mama Elephant Yummy Snacks Stamp Highlights.  Yummy Snacks Clear Stamp Set featuring some beloved Asian sweetness! This collection captures the charm of these sweet treats with some Mama Elephant friends, allowing you to add a delectable touch to your paper crafts, card making, and more.

My card features the Yummy Snacks stamp set and Banner Greetings - Creative Cuts.
First, 
I die-cut the Quilted Cover - Creative Cuts as my panel card on soft pink cardstock. 
I stamped the Yummy Snacks images with Memento Ink - Rich Cocoa and colored them with Copic markers and cut it out with Yummy Snacks - Creative Cuts. And then simply adhered to the card as shown in the picture and added the Banner Greetings as the sentiment.  

Here is the inside look, I added the sentiment from the Inside Birthday Messages stamp set.


Mama Elephant product used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)