Friday, September 15, 2023

MAMA ELEPHANT - SEPTEMBER 2023 STAMPEDE


Happy Anniversary to you and ME! We are celebrating 11 years of being in this wonderful industry full of kind people who share the love of crafting and making new friends! We had never imagined being in such a more inspirational community full of color, love, and joy! 

Today, I will share my project featuring the new Mama Elephant September release!  
First, I created this card by pairing the Oh Merry Tree with BG Wonders of Winter.


I stamped the Oh Merry Tree images with Memento Ink - Rich Cocoa and colored them with Copic markers and cut them out with Oh Merry Tree - Creative Cuts. Next, I stamped the tree and the snow from BG Wonders of Winter, colored them with Copic markers, and cut them out with the coordinating die-cut.  To finish my card, I added the Holiday Word Banners that I white heat embossed on pink cardstock.


On the second card, I paired the Oh Merry Tree with Marquee Letter - Creative Cuts.



At the bottom of the letter R, I added merry and bright from the Happy Holly Days stamp set.
And the inside, I stamped the sentiment from Inside Holiday Messages.


For the final project, I created a little gift box featuring the new Mini Bow Box Creative Cuts and Holiday Huggers. I love that all the gangs are holding the sentiment from Mini Merry Messages.






Check out the rest of the hop for amazing inspiration from our Design Team and Friends!




To celebrate Mama Elephant will pick 5 random winners on 9/18 from the collective Design Team and Guest Designer's Stampede posts (Instagram, Facebook, or YouTube) to win a $20 gift card to mamaelephant.com, so let's get to it and hop along with us!

@mamaelephant
 

@nguyenindoubt_makecards


Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)