Monday, January 17, 2022

MAMA ELEPHANT - EVERYDAY MONKEYS

 Hi, all crafty friends! Today I have a card to share for Mama Elephant Everyday Monkeys Stamp Highlights! The everyday Monkeys stamp set is a cute set with monkeys from the Little Agenda Monkeys and their bananas in a bigger size! So here I create a birthday card by pairing them both.



I stamped the images on Bristol paper with Memento Black Ink, colored them with Copic markers, and cut it out with the coordinating die. For the panel card, I die cut B2B - Rectangles - Creative Cuts on watercolor paper and create a cloud background by using the cloud from Slim Card Basics - Creative Cuts as a stencil. 


I finished my card by adding the little tiny tag with a sentiment from the Tag Size Greetings stamp set. 


Thank you for stopping by and wish you have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)