Tuesday, January 18, 2022

MAMA ELEPHANT - TO MY DEAREST

Hello...hello... Today I have a card to share for Mama Elephant - To My Dearest Stamp Highlights.

To My Dearest stamp set features love notes accompanied by Mama Elephant characters! 
Here I paired it with the hello from Word Defined stamp set.

My background was created using a wonky frame from MOD Heart - Creative Cuts and ink blended with Distress Inks. All images were stamped on Bristol paper with Memento Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers. The tiny bubble heart is from an old collection called Oh Happy Birds Stamp.




That's it for today. I hope you enjoyed seeing my card.
Thanks for stopping by and I will be back tomorrow with a new inspiration card. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)