Saturday, January 15, 2022

MAMA ELEPHANT JANUARY 2022 STAMPEDE

 


Welcome to the Mama Elephant Design Team blog hop!
Our newest release is now live and available for purchase in the store!


Today I will share my project featuring the new Mama Elephant To My Dearest stamp set and MOD Heart Creative CutsSo here go!


I started by stamping all images from To My Dearest on Bristol paper with Memento Black ink, colored with Copic markers, and cut them out with To My Dearest - Creative Cuts. I used the MOD Heart Creative Cuts to die-cut the panel. I die-cut on light blue paper and ink blending with distress inks. For the little hearts, I die-cut them on different color papers.


For my last card,  I gathered all images from To My Dearest in one. 



That's all from me for today. 

Check out the rest of the hop for amazing inspiration from our Design Team!




To celebrate the new release, Mama Elephant is picking 1 winner to win a prize pack! 


» 1. Leave a comment on the collective Design Team's Instagram Stampede post
» 2. Leave a comment on our Facebook Stampede post
» 3. Leave a comment on any of the Introduction videos on YouTube
 
Each action qualifies for one entry, max 3 entries per stampeder please, and good luck!
Open to US entries only.
 
Check out the rest of the hop for amazing inspiration from our Design Team!

Vera | Megan | Davina


Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day from all of us!
 

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE your soft coloring on the critters and that die is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling critters and pretty hearts! Love your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The love letters and animals are precious. I am loving these guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two darling cards! Those colors are lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)