Thursday, September 26, 2019

ME | STAMP HIGHLIGHTS SNOW ANGELS

 We still continuing Mama Elephant Stamp Highlights and today we're highlighting for the Snow Angels stamp set illustrated by Aida Zamora.  Here, I created Christmas Card and a set of Gift Card / Instax Photo - Tote Bag. 

 

I really love all the critters in this set. I stamped on watercolor paper, each of them is twice, colored with Zig CC Real Brush pens and cut them out with Snow Angels - Creative Cuts. One set for the card and other set is for Gift Card / Instax Photo - Tote Bag. 


I inked blended the 200gr watercolor paper with distress ink, splatter with white paint, die-cut it with Basic Rectangles - Creative Cuts and adhered the colored images on it with foam tape. 


in the last minutes, I decided to make a tag using the cute fox and word from Handcrafted Happiness Stamp Set

FYI the sentiment on the card is from "Wishful Taggins" set.


Next, I made a set of Gift Card / Instax Photo - Tote Bag using Framed Tags - Delancey - Creative Cuts


I die cut the tote bag on watercolor paper, inked blended with Distress-Ink pad, splatter with white paint and heat embossed the sentiment from Mini Merry Messages stamp set with silver embossing powder.


We can use this mini tote bag for gift cardholder or Instax Photo for a Christmas Souvenir. 





That's it for today. I hope you enjoyed my project. 

Mama Elephant Supplies
Images:  Snow Angels
Sentiments: Mini Merry Messages | Wishful Taggins | Handcrafted Happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)