Wednesday, September 25, 2019

ME | STAMP HIGHLIGHTS MINI MERRY MESSAGES

Day 9 of Mama Elephant Stamp Highlights. Today's Stamp Highlight of the day is Mini Merry Messages.  When the first time I saw this set I knew it, it's perfect for Little Agenda Series.  So I grab my Little Agenda - Holiday series ♥


For my panel card, I die cut Circular Grid - Creative Cuts on white card stock and adhered to my based card that was inked blended with Distress Ink Pad. 


I randomly choose the images from Little Agenda Series: 
I stamped on watercolor paper with Versafine Ink Pad, colored with Zig CC Real Brush Pens and die cut with each coordinating die. Adhered it onto my card with foam tape and finished it with adding here and there some Sparkle Sequins.


Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)