Friday, September 27, 2019

ME | STAMP HIGHLIGHTS WRITTEN IN THE SNOW

Finally, we're on the last day of  Mama Elephant Stamp Highlights. And we close the September Stamp Highlight with Written In the Snow stamp set


I created a shaker card by combining with the Snow Friends stamp set. I stamped on watercolor paper, colored with Zig CC Real Brush pens and die cut with Snow Friends - Creative Cuts.


For my based card, I just simply ink blended with distress ink and framed my shaker card with frame dies from Snail Mail - Creative Cuts.  I heat embossed the big sentiment from Written In the Snow with white embossing powder. 


I hope you like my card today.
Thanks for reading, I'll be back again soon with another inspiration ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)