Sunday, May 29, 2016

Tags with mini envelope

Happy Sunday everyone! Today I have Pretty Pink Posh project to share with you :)
Tags with mini envelope that I created from PPP Stitched Essentials 1 and Stitched Duo 3 dies combining with PPP Clear stamp sets : Rainy Days | Birdie Friends | Birdie Notes  


I stamped the images on smooth paper and colored it with Copics marker. For the background of the tags are blended by distress ink. The sentiment are heat embossed with silver embossing powder.

Here I create matching mini envelope using  Stitched Duo 3 dies ♥ 

You can use the tag on your card, just like I did it below :)




or  you can use for a gift tag just like this 


In case you missed the PPP newsletter, PPP having a Memorial Day sale on stamps and dies! 


Hope you have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)