Friday, May 27, 2016

ME | Rock and Paws Designer Series

Hello there! Today, I'm on Mama Elephant Blog and I have two card to shared with you all, featuring Mama Elephant Rock and Paws stamp set and Venice Envelope CC.





For my first card, I created using negative space die cuts to make a frame on my card.
I stamped the images on smooth paper with Versafine - Vintage Sepia then colored it with alcohol marker and  die cut it with the coordinating dies. For the background, I blended with Distress Ink and splash with water.





and here is the second card




Here the video from the start to finish , how I created my cards,
click HERE to watch on YouTube or watch below:



S U P P L I E S : 
ME Stamps :  Rock and Paws | Ella & Friends | Labeled Messages
ME Creative Cuts :  Rock and Paws |  Venice Envelope |

Thank you so much for joining with me today and have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)