Monday, June 06, 2016

PPP | Pastel Rainbow Card set


Hello everyone! It's Vera here! Start from today we have Rainbow Theme Week on Pretty Pink Posh blog! Here, I choose Pastel Rainbow colors tone featuring Rainy Days stamp set. Actually, I challenge my self to stretch my stamp set to create a set of card with pastel rainbow colors :)


My first set of card is happy clouds card in framed using Scallop Frames Dies
I white heat embossed the clouds and blended with distress ink pad. 




 next, I create sweet clouds cotton candy combined with Stitched Duo 3 Dies 



and for my last card, I create rainbow ice cream! 


In this video below, I show how I create all of my cards from start to finish 
Hope you like it and hope you will give it a try :) 


S U P P L I E S :
Sequins : Sparkling Clear

2 comments:

  1. Love your sweet and adorable cards as well as your video. Thank you for your great inspiration Vera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are ALL as sweet as can be Vera!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)