Sunday, March 06, 2016

Cat-itude and Video Coloring tutorial

Hello...hello! Happy Sunday!
I just got my goodies from MFT stamp on last Thursday.
Yummy goodies and absolutely worth it with my patience waiting them arrived :)



Maybe some of you have seen this picture on My Instagram
and I got request to share how I colored using Zig Clean Color


So today, I tried to show you how I colored these images 
using Zig Clean Color and also with color pencils. 
I'm not a professional painter or colorist, I just love to color :) 
but I try my best to share with you all. 

Before I jump to my video tutorial , here my card that I colored with color pencils.


I just love these images so much since the first time I saw on MFT blog, it's called Cat-itude.
And I was lucky enough can get this stamp set, I heard this stamp set is out of stock right now  



This is my very first video tutorial, still not perfect yet in editing and ect
but I do hope will more better on the next video




SUPPLIES :
Stamp : MFT Cat-itude
Ink : Versafine Vintage Sephia
Paper : Canson XL Aquarelle 300gr | XL Bristol 200gr
Brush : Kuretake Zig H2O brush 
Watercolor: Zig Clean Color ( Oatmeal , Beige}
Pencils : Caran d'Ache Supracolor soft (Brownish Beige, Brown Ochre)
Eraser: Tombow MONO Zero
Embossing Folder : Tim Holtz- Sizzix
Others: Eyeshadow/Make up

3 comments:

  1. Vera, such nice coloring. And the video is great. Thank you for showing how you did the coloring,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to add that I love that you used eyeshadow to place "blush" highlights on the cats. Genius idea! I am so going to try it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)