Wednesday, March 09, 2016

cheeky monkey

Happy Wednesday! Today I have a card to share with you, 
using adorable stamp set from MFT stamp called "CHEEKY MONKEY"


I stamped on Canson XL Bristol paper using versafine ink - Vintage Sephia and colored it with color pencils. I also combined with old dies from MFT "Royal Leaves" and blended it with Dye ink pad.
Added my favorite clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh for finishing touch



I'll be back tomorrow with another Cheeky Monkey card, see you soon!





SUPPLIES :
MFT stamp : Cheeky Monkey
Dies : MFT : Die-namics Wonky Stitched Rectangle STAX | Die-namics Royal Leaves
Color Pencils : Caran d'Ache Supracolor Soft
Ink : Versafine - Vintage Sephia
Paper : Canson XL Bristol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)