Wednesday, March 02, 2016

Mama Elephant Designer Series Unicorns and Rainbows

Hello there! Today, I'm sharing  my cards  featuring the new Unicorns and Rainbows stamp set along with the Rainbow High creative cuts on Mama Elephant's blog.





First time when I saw this stamp set, it reminded me about carrousel.
One of my favorite rides in my childhood





here, I combined the Unicorns and Rainbows with the boy from Carried Away
Seriously, this takes me back to my childhood memories ♥♥♥

For my second card, I used the big balloon dies from Rainbow and High, and created a scene the little boy holding balloon and fly away with his friend unicorn :)
I colored all images with Copics except the rainbows, I colored it with watercolors.





Thanks for joining with me :)

supplies:

CARRIED AWAY  Carried Away - Creative Cuts UNICORNS AND RAINBOWS Unicorns and Rainbows - Creative Cuts Rainbow High - Creative Cuts Zig Kuretake Gansai Tambi 36 COLOR SET

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)