Monday, July 06, 2020

MAMA ELEPHANT JUNE DESIGNER SERIES

Hi, there friends! It's Vera here today and I'll be sharing a slim birthday card with you featuring Mama Elephant Little Agenda Spaceship stamp set and Slim Card Basics - Creative Cuts.


On white smooth paper, I stamped the images with Memento Black Ink, colored with Copic markers then cut it out with the coordinating die. Here, I used additional planet images from the Space Bears set. 


I die cut the frame from Slim Card Basics - Creative Cuts twice on blue cardstock, one for the background and the other one I die cut again with the clouds die. Then I ink blended with distress ink, splattered it with water and white paint.

I applied all images to the scene with foam tape to give some dimension to the card. The sentiment is from the same stamp set and heat embossed in white. 



Thank you for joining me, I hope you enjoy today's inspiration and see you next time!

Hugs,
Vera

MAMA ELEPHANT SUPPLIES: 
Space Bears stamp and CC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)