Wednesday, July 15, 2020

MAMA ELEPHANT - JULY STAMPEDE


Welcome to the Mama Elephant Design Team blog hop!
This month is a surprise mini release of 4 super fun die sets!

Our newest release is now live and available for purchase in the store!


Today I will share a slimline card featuring Mama Elephant Slim Film City - Creative Cuts.
Here I created a super theme card by combined with the Tiny Heroes stamp set. 

As a panel card, I used the cloud frame that I die cut on white card stock and inked with Distress Ink and splash with water.


 I  die cut the Film Strip Frame and the city on soft pink card stock. Next, I stamped the Tiny Heroes on Bristol paper, colored with Copics, and cut manually with scissors.


FYI, the Distress Ink list is Miled Lavender, Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick, Black Soot.



I appreciate you coming to my blog here and don't forget to check out the rest of the hop for amazing inspiration from our Design Team!



To celebrate the new release, Mama Elephant is picking 3 winners to win their choice of stamp set! Winners will be chosen at random from the collective blogs in the Stampede. You have up to 4 chances to qualify to win!

» 1. Leave a comment on this blog post «
» 2. Like/share us on Facebook: facebook.com/mamaelephant «
» 3. Follow/tweet us on Twitter: twitter.com/heymamaelephant «
» 4. Follow/tweet us on Instagram: instagram.com/mamaelephant «

Each action qualifies for one entry, max 4 entries per stampeder, please!

50 comments:

  1. And this card is super duper cute!! What a great design. I am in love with slimline cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is also super duper! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow you and ME on Instagram (@handmadebymirella)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I like ME on Facebook, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The city scene is so cute. I love the simple look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked and shared on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did the Instagram part, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marisela Delgado said: such a wonderful card! So cute! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good use of the die to cut down into smaller section. Nice design.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card! Your background is beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this slim cards. The photo frames
    is a fun idea and the kids are darling.
    Thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! Love these adorable images! Darling slimline card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This die set is my favorite one and your card is sooooo amazing 😍.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think this card is super duper! Love the ink blending.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic way to mix up the slimline set, do love the film edge , these are going to be really awesome to use. Great blended background. Stay safe and healthy x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am blown away at how cute these are!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This card is adorable - can't wait to start making slim line cards.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I LOVE this card! The colors are sooooo much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so sweet and I love that you used the soft feminine colors.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love that sweet card. I have four grandchildren who are all superheroes! This would be perfect for them.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your card is charming!! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  22. HOW CUTE is this???? I DO HAVE a super hero fan in our family! They would LOVE THIS!!! AND LOVE your use of the NEW SLIM LINE!!! ;)<3

    ReplyDelete
  23. so so sweet - love that gorgeous blended background!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such a cute slimline card! There are so many people I would love to send this card to, adorable awesome card!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. That's a super cool card, love the choice of colours.

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is such a sweet card - I love the soft colours!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Such a cute card...love how you used this set to create the slimline but cut some of the elements to suit your purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Ooh this is so adorable! Awesome choice of colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Your slimline cards are amazing!!! and I love the pastel mixed with the bright.... not to mention these adorable super heroes!

    ReplyDelete
  30. So cute! I love the soft pink/purple background!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I follow ME on Twitter and tweeted: https://twitter.com/MiriamPrantner/status/1284475669691412482

    ReplyDelete
  32. So, so precious! The background sky is gorgeous, too!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I follow ME on FB, and I shared on my blog's FB page, ValByDesign.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I follow ME on Twitter, and tweeted about the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  35. You have paired up the die so sell those stamps

    ReplyDelete
  36. I follow Mama Elephant on Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  37. This is adorable! I love the pastel background. :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. I follow Mama Elephant on Facebook. :)

    ReplyDelete
  39. I follow Mama Elephant on Instagram. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)