Monday, June 29, 2020

MAMA ELEPHANT - SCHOOL RULES

Today is the last day for Mama Elephant June Stamp Highlights and it turns to highlight the School Rules stamp set.  The School Rules stamp set is illustrated by Aida Zamora. Her heartwarming characters are illustrated perfectly for most school-related projects, so here is my card for back to school card! 

 I stamped ALL images from the stamp set in a memento black ink and colored with Copic markers. I then used the matching Creative Cuts to die cut the images out.


I use my favorite Four Window Cover CC to set up the layout of this card. I die-cut on gray card stock and cut a part of the frame, so it turns to three window cover 😁
Behind each window, I ink blended with Soft Pastel and splatter with white paint. 


I used the chalkboard dies from School Rules CC, die-cut out on black card stock and heat embossed the sentiment on there in white. Then I finished my card by adding the hearts and stars from Inlaid Balloons CC

Thanks for reading and happy crafting! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)