Friday, June 26, 2020

MAMA ELEPHANT - MY PET KITTIES


Hello there! Welcome back to the Mama Elephant's June Stamp Highlight Series. Today the design team is highlighting My Pet Kitties stamp set. This set is full of sweet kitties illustrated by Aida Zamora! I love it so much ♥


How I create the card, I first die-cut the background panel using Basic Rectangles - Creative Cuts on watercolor paper, painted with watercolor and applied to a card base. 

Next, I stamped the images from My Pet Kitties on Bristol paper, colored with Copic markers, and cut it out with My Pet Kitties - Creative Cuts. The pink rug is using a Scallop Oval Frame from the Little  Agenda Frames stamp set and the fish tank is from the Zodiac Tiger stamp set. 


For the sentiment, I used the original from My Pet Kitties and then adding the birthday messages using Birthday Messages stamp set and Occasional Labels set.


ME Supplies:


That's it for today. I hope you enjoyed my project. 
Thank you for reading and happy stamping!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)