Wednesday, June 24, 2020

MAMA ELEPHANT - HOORAY WISHES

Hey, crafty friends! I'm back again to share my card for Mama Elephant Stamp Highlights
Today the Mama Elephant design team is highlighting the "Hooray Wishes" stamp set. The Hooray Wishes stamp set is a combination of Paola's beautiful hand lettering and Angela's group illustrations ♥


Here I used the Hooray word from Hooray Wishes - Creative Cuts as my focus sentiment along with the main image from Hooray Wishes. I also used the stars from Inlaid Balloons - Creative Cuts and filled with the stars sequins to create a shaker card. 


The image was stamped on Bristol paper. colored with Copic markers and cut it out with Hooray Wishes - Creative Cuts


MAMA ELEPHANT SUPPLIES:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)