Monday, May 25, 2020

MAMA ELEPHANT - ZODIAC PIG

Today is the last day of Mama Elephant Stamp Highlights, and we're highlighting for Zodiac Pig stamp set. This set includes 4 adorable pig images and accessories. And I couldn't resist using all the images on this set :D 

I started by stamping the images on watercolor paper, colored with Waterbased Brush Pens, and cut it out with the coordinating die. I decided to add the fun banner from Sentiments from A Yeti stamp set.
 Oh, wait! Is the Piggy holding piggy bun? Yupp, I use the big bun from Zodiac Dragon accessories and stamped the eyes and nose from a piggy balloon - Zodiac Pig.


And for the words, I used the Birthday Messages stamp set that I'm white heat embossed on a Pink-Fanta cardstock and cut it out with Sentiment Flags - Creative Cuts.* (*this die is a limited freebie from September 2019 released)



Thanks for reading and happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)