Monday, May 25, 2020

CARD USING #COLORINGBBB SHEET

Hello Friends! Today, I am sharing with you my card using Coloring Sheet from Big Bear and Bird. I'm a huge fan of Big Bear and Bird Illustrations If you follow my Instagram, you may see my creations using #ColoringBBB Sheet. Here, I created greeting cards using Mother Wallaby - Coloring Sheet that you can download for free.  

I printed the Mother Wallaby - Coloring Sheet on Faber Castell Art Sketch Paper Pad 200g, colored with watercolor pencils mixed with Tombow Dual Brush Pens, and then I die cut it with Mama Elephant Snail Mail - Creative Cuts. Using Zebra Fude brush pen extra fine I added my handwritten "I love you Mom" to complete the sentiment from Technique Tuesday named Mama=Love by Ali Edwards (FYI, this stamp set has been retired and is no longer available)
The background was blended with  SIMBALION® Soft Pastel. Lately, I often use this medium, because it's easy to use and no need blending tool, just use my finger :) 


Here is the card with blue ribbon version 
Thank you for reading ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)