Wednesday, May 27, 2020

PPS - SOY HAPPY TOGETHER

Hello and welcome to my blog post! Today I have a card to share with you featuring Penguin Palace Stamp - Never Give Up.  This set is a collaboration with Laugh and Belly and just perfect to cheer on a friend or a family member especially during this hard time due to COVID-19.


First, I stamped the images from Penguin Palace Stamp - Never Give Up with Memento Black Ink on Bristol paper, colored with Copics, and cut it out with the coordinating dies Never Give Up - Perfect Cuts.


For the background, I created rainbow stripes using  SIMBALION® Soft Pastel and added little dots here and there using a white Posca Marker. Backed with foam tape, I applied all colored images to the card. 


The sentiment is from friendship sentiment from Mama Elephant and then I add my handwriting "Soy Happy Together" using Zebra Fude Brush Pen. 


I hope you enjoyed my card and happy crafting ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)