Friday, May 22, 2020

MAMA ELEPHANT - MY PET PUPPIES

Hello and happy Friday! Today it's time to highlighting Mama Elephant - My Pet Puppies stamp set. My Pet Puppies illustrated by Aida Zamora, this set is "pawfect" for all dog lovers!


Here I combined My Pet Puppies with the girl and boy from Pretend Play stamp set. And for the panel card, I'm using the Four Window Cover - Creative Cuts. I die cut the  Four Window Cover - Creative Cuts on warm gray cardstock, backed with foam tape, and applied to the card base that already I blended with  SIMBALION® Soft Pastel before. 


All images were stamped on watercolor paper, colored with Tombow Brush Markers, and cut it out with the coordinating die. The easel is from Lil' Painter and the Happy Bday is from Wishful Taggins stamp set. 




I hope you enjoyed my card and happy crafting ♥


Detail Supplies: 

CREATIVE CUTS:
Four Window Cover 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)