Wednesday, May 20, 2020

MAMA ELEPHANT - BOTANIC ENVELOPE

Hello and welcome to Day 2 of the Mama Elephant Stamp Highlights. And today I'm showcasing the Botanic Envelope - Creative Cuts


I started by die-cut my panel card from Snail Mail - Creative Cuts on watercolor paper, blended with Distress Ink, backed with foam tape, and applied to the card base. 


I die cut the envelope from Botanic Envelope - Creative Cuts on rose and gold cardstock. For the leafage and flowers on watercolor paper and paint with watercolor. I arrange the flowers with the wax stamp seal.  For the messages, I stamped the words from Friendship Sentiments and Blogging Buddies, and the just a note is from the Organic Blooms stamp set.



Thanks for reading and happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)