Monday, May 18, 2020

MAMA ELEPHANT - ZODIAC DOG

Hello everyone! Today we're starting to highlight the Mama Elephant May Product Release. And we started with Zodiac Dog. I'm so excited, this month all Chinese Zodiac Series is COMPLETE! I love seeing they are ALL TOGETHER


 

Okay, back to Zodiac Dog, today I created a birthday card by paired with the Frilly Window Frame - Creative Cuts


I stamped my images using on watercolor paper with Versafine Black Ink, colored with Tombow Dual Brush Marker Pens, and die-cut it with the coordinating dies. 


I die cut the scallop frame from Frilly Window Frame - Creative Cuts on white cardstock and blended with  SIMBALION® Soft Pastel, backed with foam tape, and applied to the card base. Before applied to the card, I stamped the sentiment from Wishful Taggins and the little stars from the Pinata Party. And then applied all images to the scene with foam tape. 

Fyi, the list of Tombow Markers for colored the dog is
947 Burnt Siena | 722 Blush | 800 Baby Pink



Detail Supplies: 
Stamp: Zodiac Dog | Cupcake Wishes (star with rainbow) 
Wishful Taggins ( Happy Bday) | Pinata Party ( tiny stars)
Lunar Extra ( the red envelope) | Zodiac Horse ( the gift box)

Cupcake Wishes - CCLunar Extra- CC | Zodiac Horse - CC

I hope you enjoyed my card and happy crafting

2 comments:

  1. Your work is truly appreciated round the clock and the globe. It is incredibly a comprehensive and helpful blog. pet products

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)