Wednesday, February 19, 2020

MAMA ELEPHANT ZODIAC DRAGON

Hi friends! Happy good Wednesday! We are continuing Mama Elephant February Stamp Highlights and today it's time to showcasing the Zodiac Dragon. Here I created a birthday card by combining with a sentiment from Dragon Wishes and Paola's Wishes stamp set.


The panel card was die cut with Basic Rectangles - Creative Cuts and ink blended with Distress Ink. On Canson® XL® Bristol I stamped the images from Zodiac Dragon with Memento Black Ink, colored with Copic markers then cut it out with Zodiac Dragon - Creative Cuts.  Next, I die cut mailbox and mails on watercolor paper using Snail Mail - Creative Cuts and ink blended with Distress ink.


On the mailbox, I stamped the sentiment with Versafine Vintage Sephia and then applied all colored images and the mailbox to the background with foam tape. 
Fyi, the dragon is holding the heart that I got using the heart die from Turner Surprise - Creative Cuts.



Thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed my projects :)

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)