Thursday, February 20, 2020

PPS - FUN SLIMLINE CARD


Hi there! Today I am sharing my slimline card for Penguin Palace Stamp featuring their cute stamp named Penguin Agenda. 


This is a mini slimline version card I guess :D The finished card size is 3"x 6"
I stamped the images on watercolor paper and colored with Tombow Brush Marker Pens and cut it out with Penguin Agenda Perfect Cuts. 


I adhered square zig-zag edges frames to the panel by backing them with foam tape and so with the penguins. 



Fyi, the sentiment is from Mama Elephant stamp called Mini Everyday Messages. 



Thanks for reading, I hope you're inspired to create your own slimline card :) 


1 comment:

  1. These are darling! What did you use to cut the frames?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)