Monday, February 17, 2020

Mama Elephant Family Time

Hello friends! Happy Monday! We are starting to highlight Mama Elephant February Release and today it's tome to showcasing the adorable stamp set illustrated by Aida Zamora called Family Time



I really want to put all my favorite images from Family Time on my card, so here I created a slimline card with finished dimensions of 3 ½ in x 8 ½ in  ♥  I grabbed a panel of white cardstock ( I used 225gr watercolor paper), die-cut it with the square frame from Framed Tags - Hug It Out - Creative Cuts and ink blended using Distress Ink Tumbled Glass, Peacock Feathers, Tattered Rose, and Spun Sugar. Then I painted the pastel rainbows on each inner frame.


On Canson® Illustration paper I stamped the images from Family Time using Versafine Ink Black and colored using a variety of  Watercolor Brush Pens. They were die cut using Family Time - Creative Cuts and applied to the scene with foam tape. The sentiment was stamped with Versafine Vintage Sephia Ink.

here the closer looks of each the critters 



BEARBody: Zig CC Beige, Flesh |Ears: Pale Rose, Pale Pink  | Blush: Pale Rose


RABBIT:  Body: Zig CC - Brick Beige, Flesh | Ears: Pale Rose, Pale Pink
Blush: Pale Rose


KOALA:  Body: Tombow N49 mixed with 977| Nose N57 |
Ears & Blush: Zig CC Pale Rose, Flesh


I hope you're inspired to create your own slimline card and happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)