Thursday, November 21, 2019

PPS - Happy Track & Field (Chapter 2)


Hello friends! A little update on my blog to share my card I created using the Penguin Palace Stamp named  Happy Track & Field (Chapter 2). This adorable track meet themed stamp set will give you endless crafting fun!  Cheer on these cute critters!  This fun set also coordinates with the Happy Track & Field (Chapter 1) stamp set.


I stamped the images on Canson® XL® Bristol paper, colored with Copic Markers and cut it out with  Happy Track & Field (Chapter 2) - Penguin Perfect Cuts I die cut a star dies and use the negative as a stencil and inked blending with tumbled glass distress ink as shown on my card. 


I just love the girls, the rabbit holding the pom-poms to cheer up the bear ❤


Just a simple card  from me but I hope can cheer up your day 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)