Tuesday, November 19, 2019

MAMA ELEPHANT - LUNAR SAYINGS STAMP HIGHLIGHTS

Hello! I'm back with another Mama Elephant Stamp Highlights and today we're showcasing the Lunar Sayings stamp set.


Here, I used the sakura frame from the Sakura Lantern Creative Cuts and paired the Zodiac Mouse with the mice from the Tandem Ride stamp set. I adding little elements to complete the Lunar New Year nuance with tiny red envelopes and tangerine fruits from the Lunar Extras stamp set. For the envelope, I just simply cut out the character "Fu" from Fortune Envelope Creative Cuts and adhered to the envelope. 


I stamped all images on Canson® XL® Bristol paper, colored with Copic marker and cut it out with the coordinating dies. The Sakura frame colored with Tombow Dual markers and inked blended with the distress ink.


I hope you've been inspired by my card for the upcoming Chinese New Year.  Make sure you pick up some of the Mama Elephant November Release to get a jump on your Chinese New Year crafting 😊


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)