Thursday, November 21, 2019

MAMA ELEPHANT ZODIAC MOUSE STAMP HIGHLIGHTS

Hello! It's time for another Mama Elephant Stamp Highlights! And today we're highlighting for Zodiac Mouse stamp set.



Here I use Zodiac Mouse for a Birthday card combined with the sakura frame from Sakura Lantern - Creative Cuts. I stamped the images on Bristol paper, colored with Copics and cut it out with Zodiac Mouse Creative cuts



For the background, I inked blending with the Distress Ink pad: Spun Sugar, Tattered Rose, and Milled  Lavender. For the sentiment,  heat embossed with silver embossing powder. I used the "happy birthday" from Woodland Gifts and the words are from Birthday Messages stamp set.



Thanks for reading, I'll be back tomorrow  with a final Mama Elephant stamp highlights ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)