Monday, November 18, 2019

MAMA ELEPHANT ZODIAC OX

Hi everyone! Today I'm back with a card for Mama Elephant Zodiac Ox Stamp highlights. I create a friendship card using this moo moo images 😍


I started by stamping all images from Zodiac Ox on Canson® XL® Bristol paper, colored with Copic Markers and cut it out with Zodiac Ox Creative Cuts. For the background, I cut out the clouds from On The Hill Creative Cuts and used it as stencil. 


I framed my card by using the Basic Rectangles - Creative Cuts and  heat embossed the sentiment on rectangle label die from  Sew Fancy - Creative Cuts. The Friend word is from Words Defined


Thanks for reading, I'll be back tomorrow  with another Mama Elephant stamp highlights ♥


1 comment:

  1. I love the composition here! The four cows with the little balloon peeking over is such a balanced and appealing group, and because it isn't symmetrical, it's also really dynamic. It's a simple design but so good!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)