Monday, September 23, 2019

ME | STAMP HIGHLIGHTS LITTLE PENGUIN AGENDA

Happy Monday friends! We still continuing Mama Elephant Stamp Highlights and today we're highlighting for Little Penguin Agenda. IMHO the Little Agenda Series is the best series ever from Mama Elephant


Here, I paired with the new Ornate House Grid - Creative Cuts. I started by stamping the Little Penguin Agenda on watercolor paper, colored with Tombow Dual Brush Pens and die cut it with Little Penguin Agenda - Creative Cuts.  Next, I die cut the Ornate House Grid on blue card stock and adhered to my based card that I cut as Ornate House Grid shape. 


The based card was inked blended with Distress Inkpad and splatter with white paint.  I heat embossed the sentiment on it using the word from Mini Merry Messages and Merry Christmas Wishes


That's it for today. I hope you enjoyed my project. 

Mama Elephant Supplies
Images
:
  
Little Penguin Agenda
Sentiments: Mini Merry Messages and Merry Christmas Wishes
Creative Cuts:  Little Penguin Agenda - CC | Ornate House Grid - CC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)