Tuesday, September 24, 2019

ME | STAMP HIGHLIGHTS OH PUPPY TREE

Happy Friday friends! I'm happy to bring you another round of  Mama Elephant stamp highlight! Today we highlighting for Oh Puppy Tree


 I created a cute shape card that can be used for Christmas tree ornament. 


To begin, I stamped the image on watercolor paper with Dye-Ink Pad, colored with  Zig CC Real Brush Pens and cut it out with Oh Puppy Tree - Creative  Cuts. At the bottom, I added the sentiment that I heat embossed on black card stock.


I also create the envelope by paired with Big Happy Holidays - Creative Cuts and Merry Christmas Wishes set. I die cut the Big Happy Holidays on white card stock 3 times and adhered it together, ink blended with distress ink. 


That's it for today. I hope you enjoyed my project. 
Thanks so much for stopping by and happy stamping! 

Mama Elephant Supplies
Images
:
  
Oh Puppy Tree
Sentiments: 
Oh Puppy Tree | Merry Christmas Wishes
Creative Cuts:  
Oh Puppy Tree - Creative  Cuts | Big Happy Holidays - Creative Cuts
*****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)