Sunday, September 22, 2019

ME | Stamp Highlights Paola's Wishes

Happy Sunday all! Today's Stamp Highlight of the day is Paola's WishesPaola's Wishes stamp set consists of previously released large-sized sentiments that were beautifully hand-lettered by Paola Jane Esteron! And now is released on a compact set ♥


I paired with the Snail Mail - Creative Cuts. I die cut it on watercolor paper and at the center, I die cut it again with open door square frame from Framed Tags - Union Square Creative Cuts then I colored with watercolor paint as shown in the picture.


For the 1st card, I used the bear image from Page Huggers set, stamped on watercolor paper, colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush pens and cut it out with Paper Huggers - Creative Cuts. The bear is shy and hiding behind the mailbox, he really wants to send secret messages from Just A Note and Love Quotes set.  



My second card, I used the images from Party Animals set. I stamped on watercolor paper with Versafine Black Ink, colored with Zig CC Real Brush Pens and cut them out with Party Animals -Creative Cuts.




Thanks for coming by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)