Friday, June 21, 2019

PENGUIN PALACE - RABBIT CAFE

Hello friends! Today is my first-time shared a card for Penguin Palace Stamp.  For those who are new with Penguin Palace Stamp, you can check out their online shop here, their blog for inspiration and don't forget to follow their Instagram here. My card today features Rabbit Cafe stamp set along with the Coordinating Penguin Perfect Cuts: Rabbit Cafe - Penguin Perfect Cuts


This set is so adorable! I love the coffee house and the sweet girl and most lovable &  kawaii rabbits! I really have fun coloring all images with my Tombow Dual Brush Marker. 


I kept simple and clean to design my card and used the white card stock for my base card. 



I hope you enjoyed this card and thanks for stopping by!



















1 comment:

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)