Friday, June 21, 2019

ME | HIBISCUS WISHES

Aloha Friends! Today is the day 5 of Mama Elephant Stamp Highlights and we're highlighting for Hibiscus Wishes stamp set.

I stamped the Hibiscus flowers with Distress Oxide on Watercolor paper, adding the details using pencil colors and cut it out with my scissors. For my panel card, I use a scallop frame from Frame Tag Artist Mat Creative Cuts and Pegworks Creative Cuts.


For the sentiment, I die cut Aloha Script Creative Cuts (handwritten by our very own Kryssi!) on watercolor paper and colored with Tombow Dual Brush Pen. I also use the word from Happy Mail stamp set that I white heat embossed on black paper.


. . . . .  mama elephant supplies  . . . . .
Hibiscus Wishes stamp
Happy Mail stamp
Aloha Script Creative Cuts
Frame Tag Artist Mat Creative Cuts
Pegworks Creative Cuts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)