Thursday, June 20, 2019

ME | LITTLE PANDA AGENDA

Hello and welcome to Day 4 of Mama Elephant Stamp Highlights. And today we're showcasing Little Panda Agenda along with the coordinating die


Here I created friendship card uses the little stars die cut from Star Grid Windows Creative Cuts that ink blended with distress ink. I stamped the pandas on Bristol paper, colored with Copics and cut them out with Little Panda Agenda Creative Cuts.



I die cut Basic Rectangles on a watercolor paper as my base card and add a little splash with black paint. I adhered all colored images and stars die cut with foam tape.  For the sentiment, I used LOVE YOU from Hibiscus Wishes set and the others is from Shooting Star stamp set.



And finished my card by adding here and there some clear sequins.



. . . . .  mama elephant supplies  . . . . .
Little Panda Agenda stamp and Creative Cuts
 Hibiscus Wishes stamp
 Shooting Star stamp
Star Grid Windows Creative Cuts


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)