Monday, June 24, 2019

ME | ME AND MY ROBOT

Hello everyone! We're on the final day of Mama Elephant Stamp Highlights. And today is time for showcasing Me and My Robot stamp set along with the coordinating dieThis set is a great addition to the Me and My Yeti and Me and My Dragon collection. Mix and match the images, build a scene and take people to a world we can only dream about.


First time I saw this set, it reminds me of Iron Man on The Avenger End Game 😁
One of the famous words in this movie is 'I Love You 3000', was said by Tony Stark's son, Morgan, to his father. Even the scene included in the scene is quite touching. So here I created my card inspired by this word. 






All images are stamped on Bristol paper with Memento Ink, colored with Copics and cut it out with Me and My Robot Creative Cuts. For the background, I simply inked blending white paper with Distress Ink and splash with water.





. . . . .  mama elephant supplies  . . . . .
Me and My Robot stamp and Creative Cuts
Mini Everyday Messages stamp ( i love you)
Lots of Letters stamp (3000)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)