Wednesday, May 01, 2019

ME DESIGNER SERIES APRIL

Hello there! Vera here with a fun set card featuring the Mini Everyday Messages stamp set.
The Mini Everyday Messages are absolutely perfect to pair with Little Emotions set. Yes, I love to mix and match the new and the gold collections :)



To begin, I Copic-colored the stamped images from the 
 Little Emotions stamp set and cut them with my cutting skill aka my scissor and place the images with foam tape on the square die cut that I already ink blended with the dye ink pad. All the supplies that I used written in the picture below.  And I hope this is pretty clear to explain 😊


And here are the finished cards



Next, I decided to add a layer using a scallop frame from Framed Tags - Waverly - Creative Cuts



I hope you enjoyed my project. Thanks so much for stopping by!
. . . . . .  mama elephant supplies  . . . . . .
Mini Everyday Messages stampLittle Emotions stamp
Peek a Frame - Creative Cuts
Framed Tags - Waverly - Creative Cuts

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)