Thursday, April 25, 2019

MIGHTYHANDS GUEST DESIGNER - 03

Happy Thursday, crafty friends!
Today I have a project to share featuring MightyHands Superhero and Canvas of Grace.


For those who are new with MightyHands,
you can start by taking a look at their website
here https://mightymightyhands.com/ 

You can get MightyHands products:
MightyHands - Worldwide Shipping from Singapore
Simon Says Stamp Online


When the first time I saw MightyHands Superhero set, my eyes caught to this "call on Jesus in times of need"  and  I think it's just perfect to pair with the word from Canvas of Grace.



To make this smartphone card,  I die cut Rounded Frame from Mama Elephant - Lafayette Creative Cuts then die cut again with a rectangle die at the center. And finish it with added little heart as the power button. 




Thank you for stopping by and have a great day ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)