Wednesday, May 15, 2019

MAMA ELEPHANT MAY STAMPEDE


Welcome to the Mama Elephant Design Team blog hop!
Our newest release is now live and available for purchase in the store!
www.mamaelephant.com


My card today features the new The Wild Roar stamp set. Here, I created a birthday card and I thought this is perfect to pair with the sentiment from the Birthday Messages.




I started by stamping all images on Bristol paper and colored with Copic marker. Cut it out with The Wild Roar Creative Cuts and start to arrange all colored images to the card.



To finish my card, I decided to add the word "Happy Birthday From the Gang" from Girlfriend set at the bottom of my card. 



Next, still using The Wild Roar stamp set I created a friendship card. Here I'm using Polaroid Fun Creative Cuts to frame the image. 


For my based card I die cut white card stock with a frame from Cloud Nine Creative Cuts and ink blended with a blue dye ink pad. For the sentiment, I use Friendship Sentiments and Ella and Friends set.





To celebrate the new release, Mama Elephant is picking 3 winners to win their choice of stamp set! Winners will be chosen at random from the collective blogs in the Stampede. You have up to 4 chances to qualify to win!


» 1. Leave a comment on this blog post «
» 2. Like/share us on Facebook: facebook.com/mamaelephant «
» 3. Follow/tweet us on Twitter: twitter.com/heymamaelephant «
» 4. Follow/tweet us on Instagram: instagram.com/mamaelephant «


Each action qualifies for one entry, max 4 entries per stampeder, please!
Now let's get on with the Stampede with our designers!

Vera Rhuhay | Nichol Spohr | Keeway Tsao
Mette Witus | Laura Bassen | Thi Lam | Amy Yang

47 comments:

  1. So many cute images; I can't stand it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE work, Vera! LOVE how you used the palm fronds to back your WILD critters! They just POP!!! AND your Polaroid of a few of them is ANOTHER FABULOUS USE of these wild cuties! ;)<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fabulous group of critters! Your coloring is fab and I LOVE LOVE LOVE this set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your cards sooooooooooo much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you used the polaroid frame and the monstera leaves to create an entirely different layout and look for the Wild Roar bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. Awww!!! I'm melting down for the cuteness of your cards!!!


    ReplyDelete
  7. 2. Liked Mama Elephant FB page and shared as Arianna Barbara.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 4. Follow Mama Elephant on Instagram and reposted the Stampede post as raggiodiluc3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the cute jungle animals and the great greenery on it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love de palm leaf and this animals!!!
    Beautiful cards
    Eli

    ReplyDelete
  11. In love with this entire release!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your cards are so fun! I love the Polaroid. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. These groups are fabulous on your cute cards!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE THE RHINO. This is adorable. Love the Polaroid, too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the variety of animals in the stamp set. Love that you used part of it for the polaroid. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love how you isolated the animals on the second card with the insta frame and used the monstera leaves to cover. Great coloring on both cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love both these sweet cards and this fab stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've always LOVED your creations! I love both cards!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oooh super sweet cards - so fun!! Great release!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your cards are so cute. I love that you made a jungle with all the leaves. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love your cards!! The critters are so cute!! I love ME new release!! I always look forward to seeing new products!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This stamp set is Just so adorable and your cards so fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  23. What great cards! I am loving the new release.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Super adorable cards, this release is sooooo sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is so cute. Such pretty soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your cards are so cute! Love the soft coloring and the little scenes you created.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Those critters are just TOO ADORABLE! Love the blue color transition on the background.

    ReplyDelete
  28. LOVE this cute polaroid, especially that hippo getting his feet up on the panda's head..OH MY GOSH!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I just adore this stamp, so many ways to create with it!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Marisela Delgado said: Oh my goodness, those cards are so CUTE! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Beautiful peony flowers and adorable critters! Love your awesome cards!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I like your cute critter cards.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Both your cards are fabulous, the colouring is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Awesome creations. I love how the animals are peaking from the folage.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)