Friday, October 19, 2018

MAMA ELEPHANT LET'S GO CAROLING

It's day 4 of Mama Elephant Stamp Highlights with Let's Go Caroling set. This adorable set is designed Luli Bunny. Oh...I'm so in love ❤


I stamped the images from Let's Go Caroling on Bristol paper, colored with copics marker and die cut them with Let's Go Caroling creative Cuts.  Arranging them on my card and tada...I love the bunny sitting on the wooden bench!  


For my based card, I die cut the larger Basic Rectangles creative cuts and ink blended with distress ink. I added Falala Script that I die cut on glitter paper and heat embossed the sentiment with silver embossing powder.


That's all from for today, have a nice weekend and happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)