Thursday, October 18, 2018

MAMA ELEPHANT HOLIDAY MESSAGES

 Hello and welcome to day 3 of Mama Elephant Stamp highlights. Today we're continuing with Holiday Messages set.  And my project for today combined with Scallop Tags Trio - Creative Cuts and Inside Pop - Card Holder Creative Cuts



I'm stamping Holiday Messages as text background and the others was white heat embossed on white card stock that was colored with copic R17, because I don't have red card stock 😁 


I die cut Scallop Tags Trio on white card stock, ink blended with distress ink and splatter with white paint. Here, I used Holiday Bitties set to make my card more perfect. For the inside of my card, I used Inside Pop - Card Holder Creative Cuts  to create a gift bag pop-up for a gift card . I love this dies so much ❤




Thank you so much for reading, see you tomorrow for another Mama Elephant stamp highlights.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)