Monday, October 22, 2018

MAMA ELEPHANT HAPPY NEW YEAR WISHES

Welcome to the last day of  Mama Elephant Stamp Highlights with Happy New Year Wishes set hand lettered by Paola_Koala


Here, I paired with Joy Ornaments stamp and creative cuts. Just a simple design because I want to focus on the hand lettered. I white heat embossed the Happy New Year on my based card that already ink blended with distress ink. To finish my card, I added here and there some sparkling clear sequins. 


For my second card, I white heat embossed the New Year Wishes on black card stock. Here, I combined with adorable kittens from Little Cat Agenda 😻😻😻 I stamped on Bristol paper, colored with Copics marker and cut them out with Little Cat Agenda - Creative Cuts.



I die cut a banner from Tags a Lot  Creative Cuts on white card stock, then I colored with Copic RV14 and white heat embossed the sentiment on it.  I finished my card by adding dots detail using Posca metallic pens.




That's all from me for today
see you soon on another card blog ^^

1 comment:

  1. OMG the Black background is so cute with those little cats along the bottom! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)