Monday, September 24, 2018

ME - LITTLE ELF AND LITTLE SNOWMAN AGENDA


Happy Monday everyone! So excited to be back with you to share my card for Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight.  First, I started with Little Elf Agenda. Here, I combined with gingerbread house from A Cookie Christmas set.


I stamped the images on Bristol paper with memento ink and colored with copics marker and cut it out with Little Elf Agenda Creative Cuts and A Cookie Christmas Creative Cuts. For my based card, I die cut white cardstock using Rectangle Basic Creative Cuts. I ink blended with distress ink and then splatter with white paint.




My second card is featuring Little Snowman Agenda and Fancy Door Frame - Creative Cuts.



I got inspired Oh Kitty Tree stamp set, so decided to create a snowmen tree 😁 and added sentiment from City Sidewalks set.





Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)