Tuesday, September 25, 2018

ME - LITTLE AGENDA TRAINS

Hello friends! Today, I have a card for Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight featuring Little Agenda Trains. Here, I combined with Snow Capped Mountains Creative Cuts.


First, I stamped the images on Bristol paper, colored with Copics marker and cut it out with Little Agenda Trains Creative Cuts.  I die cut the Snow Capped Mountains on kraft and white cardstock. I also die cut the snow hill using Landscape Trio Creative cuts.



For the background, I inked blended with distress ink (faded jeans, chipped sappire, black soot) and then splatter with white acrilyc paint and added dots detail with white gel pen.



S U P P L I E S :

Stamp: Little Agenda Trains | Santa's Sleigh ( for sentiment)
Creative Cuts: Little Agenda Trains Creative Cuts
Snow Capped Mountains | Landscape Trio Creative cuts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)