Friday, September 21, 2018

ME - COOL PENGUINS & SANTA'S SLEIGH


Hello again! Today, I have two card to shared with you for Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight. 
My first card is featuring Mama Elephant Cool Penguins that I paired with Tri Window Cover - Creative cuts.


I just couldn't resist all the super cute illustrations in Cool Penguins designed by Aida Zamora! I stamped all set on Bristol paper, colored with Copic markers and cut it out with Cool Penguins - Craetive Cuts.



I made a background by inked blended several distress ink on white card stock, and white heat embossed the sentiment on the top side. Then adhered it to my based card and cover with Tri Window Cover  that I die cut on grey card stock.


For my second card, I'm showcasing Santa's Sleigh set. 
Here, I send a letter to Santa.
Dear Santa, please define good 😁😁😁


I used the envelope die from Pocket Envie - Creative Cuts and added sentiment HoHoHo from Scripty Xmas.



S U P P L I E S:

Creative Cuts: Santa's Sleigh Creative Cuts  


Thank you for reading and have a great weekend! 

3 comments:

  1. all of your Mama Elephant cards are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vera, your projects are SOOOOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soon cute! What colours did you blend on the santa card?
    I didn't think much to the penguins bro begin with but having seen your colourful cards you brought them to life & now I adore them!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)