Wednesday, September 26, 2018

ME - JOY ORNAMENTS AND SCRIPTY XMAS


You bring me JOY! I'm so loving with this Mama Elephant Joy Ornaments set ❤
With this set you can mix and match with any stamp set! Here, I paired with Little Elf Agenda. I stamped two images from Little Elf Agenda on Bristol paper, colored with copics marker and cut with the coordinating die.



I stamped the letter J,Y and an ornament from Joy Ornaments stamp set with versafine black ink, ink blended with distress ink and cut it out with Joy Ornaments creative cuts. For the background, I inked blended with distress ink and splatter with white acrylic paint.



 I die cut "tall hill" on white cardstock using On The Hills - Creative Cuts , as you can see this die cut set is so versatile. Next, I added DIY sentiment "You bring me" to incorporate with JOY ornaments. I used Wishful Taggins set  to stamped the words "You" (from Love You) and "Me" (from Merry Christmas) and the word "Bring" is using  Lots of Letters set. Then, I  added the word "All I want for Christmas is you!"  from Just A Note set to finished my card.



My second project is featuring Scripty Xmas set. Here, I create mini tags using tag die cut from Framed Tags - Madison Avenue Creative Cuts and paired with images from Little Elf Agenda and Little Snowman Agenda. I heat embossed the Scripty Xmas on Velum paper with Gold Rose embossing powder.







Thanks for reading and I hope you're enjoy all of my creations for today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)